IngredientsWings with Lemon Sauce
- 425g K&N's Combo Wings
- Salt as needed
- 1/2 tbsp White chili powder
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Cooking Oil (As Needed)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 cube K&N's Stok
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 Lemon (For Lemon zest)
- 1/2 cup Water
- Prepare the K&N's Combo Wings as per the instructions on the pack.
- Now In a pan, add cooking oil (2 tbsp), ginger garlic paste, chili sauce, salt, white pepper powder (1/2 tbsp), lemon juice, Lemon Zest, sugar, 1/2 cup of water, K&N's Stok and cook it for a 4-5 minutes.
- Now add corn flour mixed with water while stirring. Cook it again for a minute.
- Now add and mix the fried K&N’s Combo Wings in it and cook it for more 2 minutes.
- Your tasty lemon chicken is ready