Ingredients for Mutton Stock:
- 1 Kg Mutton
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Onion (medium)
- 3 Garlic (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Water as Needed
Ingredients for Yogurt Mixture:
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
- 3 cup Yogurt
- ½ Tsp Turmeric
- 1-1/2 cups Mutton Stock
- 1 Kg Boiled Mutton
Ingredients for Rice:
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Cup Almond (peeled & Slice)
- 700g Guard Ultimate Rice
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 3 Cup Hot Water
Direction for Mutton Stock:
- In a cooking pan, add onion, garlic, mutton, garam masala, salt, water and cook for a while.
- Now remove the foam then cover and cook it for 25-30 Minutes
- After that separate mutton stock and mutton.
Direction for Yogurt Mixture:
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, garlic paste, yogurt, turmeric and cook for a while.
- Now, add mutton stock, mutton and cover it for 20 minutes on low medium flame.
- After that separate mutton and yogurt mixture.
Direction for Rice:
- In a cooking pot, add butter and melt it then add almond and fry it.
- Now, let the almond out from the pot and add soaked rice in it
- After that, add cumin powder, cardamom powder, salt, hot water and cook until water is evaporated
- Then steam for 10 minutes on low flame.
How to serve:
- Place the chapati on a plate and then drizzle the yogurt mixture and then add some cooked rice on it now place the mutton on it and garnish with the fried almonds
- and fresh coriander.