- Minced Beef : 1 kg
- Eggs : 2
- Onions : 250 grams
- Green Chilies : 6
- Fresh Coriander : half bunch
- Papaya Paste : 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 teaspoon
- Oil : As required
- National Seekh Kabab Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
- Combine mince, onions, green chilies and fresh coriander in a chopper and grind well.
- Add ginger garlic paste, papaya paste, National Seekh Kabab Masala and eggs.
- Knead the mixture well to distribute all ingredients equally.
- Dampen your hands with water, scoop a handful of the mixture and press firmly onto barbecue skewers in long, even kababs.
- Barbecue over hot coals, or alternatively, shallow fry in a wide pan (you won’t need skewers if frying).
- Serve with salad, raita and hot parathas.