- 1kg Chicken
- ¼ cup Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 2 cup Tomatoes – cubed
- ½ cup Onion (Paste – Blended with water)
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Butter Ghee/Clarified Butter/Desi Ghee
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 3-4 No Green Chili
- 50-75g Ginger-Julienne
- Fresh Coriander – Chopped (as per need)
- ½ teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Put chicken in a wok on medium heat. Include tomatoes (move a bit), ginger garlic paste, Onion Paste, Red chili, black pepper, salt, turmeric and coriander powder and cover it with a lid.
- Chicken will release its juices also, if more water is required, use onion water (take water out from onion paste).
- When the liquid in wok becomes half, include yogurt and cook for a while.
- Include ghee and keep moving especially from center.
- After sometime, the paste in the wok will release its oil.
- When the oil is fully released, include garam masala powder and mix well.
- Remove from the stove and include garnishing items