330gm K&N's Chicken Tempura
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into pieces (Boiled)
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 1 large bell pepper (Diced cut)
- 1/2 cup carrot ( cut)
- 1/2 tablespoons cloves garlic, minced
- 1 K&N's Stok
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/2 Onions (Diced cut)
- 2 green onions chooped
Prepare K&N's Chicken Tempura as per the instruction on the pack.
- Heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat; cook and stir carrot, broccoli and peas for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add ½ cup of water and K&N’s stok cube and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes. Transfer vegetables and sauce to a large bowl.
- Take a pan, add oil over medium-high heat stir in garlic, onion, bell pepper for 1 to 2 minutes then add stir vegetables (step 2). Now add soy sauce, chili sauce, ketchup , vinegar and prepared K&N’s Chicken Tempura, and stir for another minute. Sprinkle with green onions.